Tuesday, March 08, 2005

False Alarm

Ok, I read it again tonight (the pattern for A Good Bias) and it says "kitchener, matching pattern" NOT "kitchener in pattern". Good thing I didn't know that. There is probably a difference. Anyway, I'll worry about that when I get there.

Meanwhile, I cast on a new project today. The Sitcom Chic (too tired to link it, you all know it anyway). And I'm feeling guilty about a languishing Christmas present, a half-done poncho for my mom. I'm probably going to see her in a week or so, and she could be wearing it soon as the weather warms up.

I am now halfway done with A Good Bias! I hope to have pictures tomorrow as well as the post about the modifications on Mariah hood, but I am having frustrating problems getting my pictures to load. Bear with me, I am technologically challenged.

I am also having trouble replying to the comments. I try to reply to people, but sometimes I have no info who they are, other times I can figure it out, but my e-mail bounces. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home