Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Prop Knitting

In preparation for my trip to L.A. tomorrow (CRAP, tomorrow!) I organized my knitting projects.


Here we have: Mindless Knitting. The never-ending baby blankie. Something to knit while chatting at the Wool and Company Knit Out. Shout out to my knitbuds who were there!


Next up: Plane Knitting. The slowly growing but enjoyable knitting "Hush" from Rowan's The Calmer Collection. Circulars, in case I don't want to rub elbows with the passenger next to me.


More Trip Knitting. In case I get tired of brown. Or stuck. The Windmill Sweater from Miss Bea's Colours.


Even more Trip Knitting. Yes I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too, if you'd ever run out of knitting on a plane with an hour left to go.


Prop Knitting. Now here's a new one. Honk if you've ever had Prop Knitting! These Fleece Artist socks for three year old Molly have been finished all except for the second toe, for a couple of weeks. I was about to finish them, when I got the idea that they would be a cute accessory for the knitting bag that I am making on the show. In case we open up the bag, I'll have a WIP in the bag, and the pink would be a great contrast for the chartruse bag.

When I get back, I'll finish them, and my girl can wear them with her new Windmill Sweater. Geesh, good thing it's a four hour flight!

See you all Monday!
Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so funny...did you notice all of your projects look sort of coordinated? I always bring a bunch of knitting projects and then just end up looking out the (train, plane, car) window.
Have a safe trip...you must be exhausted!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home