Thursday, October 20, 2005

New Project Night!

Sorry for the crap photo, and this post will be brief! It's only 2 hours til Survivor and I was wondering if any of my hard core Survivor players were going to check in. (In case you're just joining us, leave a comment and tell me what you're knitting, and who you think will be voted off.) I think it's starting to get interesting!

Here's what I've finished in the past week or so:

The Garden Party Shawl (1600 stitches!)
The Rebecca sweater out of Goa
The Tiger socks for #1
The multi socks for #2
The knee highs for #2
A pair of flip-flop socks for sis
Whew!

Here is what is auditioning for my next project(s)


Willow from Rowan A Seasons Tale in Thaki Soho Tweed
Triada Scarf Summer 05 IK) in Anny Blatt Chimere
Lacy Kerchief Scarf in Rowan Cash Soft
Dinosaurs (Christmas) from Xtreme Knitting
Lorna's Laces sock to finish
Sally Melville gauntlets in Koigu
Swirly Wrap from Blue Moon Fiber Arts--won't make the cut because I can't find the yarn
Charlotte's Web--but it won't make the cut because I can't break into my pairs of Koigu
Kathy and Moll from a Cork Collection in Rowan Cork
Meringue Yoke Cardigan in Merino Frappe

Sorry for the lack of links and photos, gotta run before dinner burns and the kids ransack the kitchen!
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm voting for Lydia until she leaves!! I will be knitting gloves.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just realized it was Thursday while I was making supper so I darted in to leave my vote. I'm going back to Judd tonight. And I'll be working on my Socktoberfest sock.
Did you really finish all of those things this week? That deserves more than a drive-by post! Or maybe that's why you got so much done...you weren't wasting time on the computer. *Note to self*

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if we would hear from you today. I will not be watching.....again. However I am knitting gloves, both fingerless and fingered!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Damn, I missed the vote. Very sad about the outcomes. I vote for Cork. I love that yarn and it's FAST.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home