Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Untitled Quilt

Pin basted and ready for quilting.

In Survivor news, I think there are only a few episodes left. Leave me your predictions, and I'll post a seductive new pose of the Fleece Artist next week to inspire you! (I think it will be Dani, and I'll be quilting, not knitting!)Posted by Picasa


Anonymous Kristin La Flamme said...

Man, you're quick to have gone from messy studio to pin basted quilt in just a day or two! Did you lock the kids in the basement or something? What's your secret?

2:40 AM  
Anonymous carla said...

I of course will not be watching but will be knitting tiny ornament sweaters! I've made 25+ and can't stop now! It is so much to say " made another sweater tonight"!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Sneaksleep said...

That's one of the most abstractly designed quilts I've seen--love it!!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't it feel good to be quilting again?
Signed, Famous Quilter

9:36 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Yeah, I guess I have to go w/ Danni, but I really hope she turns people against Steph. They are idiots for letting her stay so long!

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Jan said...

Wow! I guess PBS coming to film provides a great impetus to get going, huh? (Please give them my address.)
I'm going with Steph because even though it's a highly illogical choice, I've had my fill of her and just the thought of her face after a vote-off is worth taking a chance. I'll be knitting on the Christmas stocking!

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Jodee said...

Dani is definately going home tonight. Knitting felted clogs for Christmas.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home