Friday, February 03, 2006

Progress

I am closing in. Only 16 rows to go.


I am on the last color. See the tiny ball in the upper right? That's how much I had left of color #4. It was a race, to see if I would run out.

I am knitting this on 14 inch straights (Bryspuns). It's getting precariously scrunched on there. And with 16 more rows to go, that's 32 more stitches I will have to fit on the needles. Normally I leave my knitting out, so that I can pick it up at any time, but this one I'm carefully putting away after I knit.

If someone happened to be passing by my knitting, and found themselves in need of an extra light saber....the results could be disasterous......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it all blocked. This tantalizing shot hints at the nice color progressions!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home