Friday, April 14, 2006

In Case There's Anybody Wondering What I've Been Doing While Not Blogging

This was Wednesday night:

I gave a talk to my knitting guild. Swatching, measuring, fit. (Big nerdy fun!)

Then there were a few nights when my knitting got bumped due to these:


Status as of 11pm tonight:

You are looking at 1,300 filled eggs. What started out five years ago as a last minute idea with four other neighborhood kids, has grown a bit. The first year I had 50 eggs. Last year (year 4) I did about 700. You can see a pictures of last years yard in my March archive.

And here is the status of the Easter dress:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily, your presentation was wonderful - I really learned alot and now I know why my sweaters never fit quite right. Off to fill mu own eggs-not as many as you though! Have a good Easter holiday.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa! that's a lot of easter eggs to fill!

8:43 AM  
Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

Wow. I'm very impressed with your egg dedication. I'm sure the kiddies will be so delighted. Enjoy!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Diane Doran said...

I hope you don't suffer any long term ill effects from filling all those eggs! Kudos to you - my personal best is only about 80 eggs.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home