Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Quilt Show

Holy Cow! Look at all those quilts!

Here I am in Paducah, Kentucky: Quilt City, USA. I came with Mommy, Grandma, and Aunt Allison. We came to see the quilts.

I am really good at picking out fabric! I tell Mommy which fabric I like (all of it!) and she puts it in the cart. Sometimes she even buys it! (Sometimes she puts it back when I'm not looking.)

I love joking around with my Aunt Allison. Here we are at Hancock's of Paducah.

Quilt shows are hard work. I think I'll make my new fabric into a princess bed and take a little nap. Mom will be back at the blog after she does some laundry and gets back into reality!

Love, Sophie

5 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Awww...raising them right, I see.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Mary B said...

Lucky girl!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sophie's a doll and the "Holy Cow" picture is priceless!!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

Thank you for all of the hard work and inspiration, Sophie. Especially when you inspire the colorways of your mommy's beautiful yarns! :)

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Sophie!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home