Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Calico Cat Magic Ball

Hello. Thank you for all the advent love! I promise an installation photo and am thrilled that some of you are doing them too. Always happy to be an enabler.

Today is just a quickie to let you know that I am having a little holiday party tonight in the etsy shop. I'm updating with a ton of yarn, and Magic Balls, and Bootie Trios, and new yarn note cards.

I'm giving away a free note card with every order now until December 19th, when I am closing the shop for the rest of the year. I'm also giving away a free skein tonight! (If you hit the magic number!)

Here is my favorite magic ball of all the ones I have knit. The Calico Cat. I wore this scarf all fall and never blogged about it. Since I have stocked a bunch in the shop tonight I thought it was high time to get a photo.


Back soon with more accessories (I seem to be on a neckwarmer and hat kick.)

5 Comments:

Blogger JanuaryOne Cara said...

So I just bought my first magic ball - will it work for socks? All afternoon all I could think about was a patchworky pair of socks. Mismatched of course. What do you think? How many rows/stitches is each repeat? Thanks!

7:11 PM  
Blogger rohanknitter said...

I love how the scarf turned out!

I was ready and waiting at 7pm and got some Christmas Lights - I've been looking for some holiday yarn that didn't have a TON of green in it -- woot!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Tina J. said...

Wow that scarf is gorgeous... I'm so tempted!!!

Tina J.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

olá,visitando seu blog...lindo!!!adorei às bolsas...te add em meu blog ok!
thera-so-ham...
NAMASTE!!!

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Love this scarf what kind of stich did you use to make? Would like to make my own version. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks! Rosalia

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home