Friday, February 10, 2012

The Quilt Top of Love


Rumors are flying that there might be fighting over this quilt. My mother tried to surpress a chuckle when I mentioned there might need to be more (2 more, to be exact). Apparently, she had already seen the writing on the wall.
I'm thinking a white background with pink and red letters would be adorable. And maybe a blue/green/red version in solids, for the boy. (Inspired by the iconic Love Stamp, which is actually the first thing I thought of when I saw the quilt pattern.)
Yes. I'll get right on that.
Happy Weekend everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

ONLY 2 more? I thought I called dibs last friday when it was still just a little germ of an idea in your head!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Earl3d said...

I loved reading about the love party (so much more advanced than melty beads!) and the quilt looks great!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home